Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Commenting Review Week

Commenting on other student's blogs has allowed me to see some old friends as well as meet some new students. It is fun to see the variety of people enrolled in this course. I have found some comments helpful and encouraging and others not so much. I really like the opportunity to read people's introductions because it allows me to get to know the author behind each blog.

When commenting on another student's blog, I always try to encourage and give useful notes. Some students take it a little too seriously, but that's okay! On short comments, I focus on my favorite parts while I look for ways to make the story better in my longer comments.

I don't think other student's comment s have made my wiring any better, but I have enjoyed reading some of them!


Man's best friend.
Photo Cred: HD Fun

1 comment:

  1. I have to start by saying how much I love that picture that you used. I think it is so adorable. Anyways, I agree with you on trying to be helpful. I like to look for the things that I really enjoyed about a story first and then I only give negative critiques if I feel it is absolutely necessary to improve the writings. Otherwise, I just give little comments on things but try to remain positive.

    ReplyDelete