Monday, March 2, 2015

Reading Review Week

I have enjoyed the various and unique reading units from this semester so far. My favorite stories are form the beginning of the unit when I had the opportunity to read from the bible and other references that parallel with biblical stories. All of these stories were really interesting and provided a lot of information and the stories from the different religions brooded a lot of insight to different beliefs and cultures.

I have also enjoyed the African mythology and folklore I've had the opportunity to read over the past couple of weeks. The stories are always fun and kind of random. Especially the stories of the monkey and the Jackal!

I'm looking forward to seeing what stories the second half of this semester holds and I know I will find some good reads!


This picture is from Week 2 when I read about Noah!
Photo Cred: Charlotte Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment