Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Gen. Ed. Review

This is my final Gen. Ed. course to take at the University of Oklahoma. I have to admit, I'm not always the biggest fan of taking Gen. Ed. courses that take up a lot of time because it takes away from learning and time in important courses that are apart of my major. I have found that the Gen. Ed courses often require more time than any other class and it leaves me just trying to hurry and finish it so I can get to the courses I care about.

I have definitely learned from these courses, though (well some of them). I liked this course a lot even though I thought it was a little demanding to have something due each day. I understand the importance of Gen. Ed courses, but at the same time, I feel that maybe a change is needed.


President David Boren - A Hero at the U of O.

No comments:

Post a Comment